Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Here I am; this is me

Hey there!

I... am Will: a great friend of Stas, co-founder and co-contributor to this blog.

Stas and I make a great team. We're both smart, fun-loving people, and we share an appreciation for the finer things in life. We each bring our unique complementary strengths to the table.

I don't know where I see this going, but if it's me and Stas, it can't be wrong.

Based on what you've read so far you all must think we're a couple of self-indulgent tools, focused solely on stroking our e-wangs. And you know what, who am I to argue? The truth is we founded a blog based on the idea that we can help improve YOUR life, in whatever facet or magnitude you desire. Open your mind -- and your life -- to input. You may just like what we have to offer.

-Will

P.S. I have a promise: if you comment, I'll respond. 1:1. Enjoy it while it lasts :)

No comments: